Alex Mandossian – Productivity Secrets
People Who Want More Time in Their Day
Discover 63 Time-Proven Strategies to Get More Done Faster, Easier and with Far Less Human Effort
An Open Letter to Entrepreneurs and Success-Oriented
Get More Done … Faster, Better, Easier
More than a decade later, I can confidently say that I am one of the most productive people on the planet.
My business has grown into a multi-million-dollar operation. Revenue has increased over 4,000 percent since my first year in business – in fact, I turned my 2001 annual revenue into an hourly income by 2006.
I have the privilege of working with top thought leaders such as Jack Canfield, T. Harv Eker, Brian Tracy, Bobbi De Porter, Michael Masterson, Joe Vitale, Gay and Katie Hendricks, Bob Proctor, and many others. I’ve also personally consulted with companies like Dale Carnegie Training, NYU, 1ShoppingCart.com, Mutuals.com, Pinnacle Care, Strategic Coach, Trim Spa, Peak Potentials and many others.
I’ve created more than 25 educational products and teach hundreds of thousands of students around the globe via teleseminars and live training events.
On the personal front, I enjoy more than 90 free days each year. Those are the days I spend completely devoted to recharging my batteries and hanging out with my family. I don’t think about, talk about, or even worry about work.
I travel the world with my family for both work and pleasure. And because of the passive income streams I’ve created, working has become entirely optional.
I hit my annual goals like clockwork … because I’ve mastered the art of leveraging my time for maximum results. (If you think about how often most people set New Year’s resolutions and then promptly forget about them … you’ll appreciate how rare this accomplishment is.)
Now I’d like to share my very best secrets so you, too, can achieve more of what you want in life … in less time and with less human effort.
Introducing Productivity Secrets™
In this powerful course, you’ll receive instant access to 21 video lessons that tackle the biggest sources of lost productivity that most entrepreneurs face.
To help you be more productive even when learning … each lesson is short and to the point. (The longest is 7 minutes and 28 seconds long. Most take 5 minutes or less to watch.)
Each video contains 3 powerful tips or strategies that you can put to work immediately for an almost instant boost in your productivity. Implement these tips and you’ll …
… Build Habits to Improve Your Personal Daily Habits
- Tame Your E-mail. E-mail inboxes can grow out of control faster than weeds can overtake a garden. These tips can save you literally hours a day … and practically guarantee that you’ll never lose an important message
- Manage Daily Tasks More Efficiently. Don’t you hate the days when 5 p.m. hits and you feel like your whole day has been wasted by emergencies and interruptions? Learn how to guarantee that your most critical tasks get tackled– no matter what.
- Minimize Daily Interruptions. Disruptions are a natural part of life. But it’s your choice whether keep them under control … or let them overrun your life. Discover how to broadcast “Do Not Disturb” to the world – and get others to respect your wishes.
… Expand Your Marketing Effectiveness
- Marketing Plans. Marketing plans are essential to running a successful business, but can gobble up hours if you let them. Discover 5 powerful questions that allow you to knock out an effective plan in 10 minutes flat.
- Prospecting for New Leads. Prospecting is one of the most time-intensive marketing activities you have – and one of the most dangerous if you do it incorrectly. These 3 strategies effortlessly weed out the tire kickers … saving precious time and even helping you close more sales.
- The quality of your life is based on the quality of your relationships … and nothing builds good relationships faster than networking. Discover 3 questions to ask to improve your networking ability … and the golden rule that will increase the abundance that naturally flows your way.
- Business Cards. Transform your business card into a marketing workhorse with these 3 tips. In Video Lesson #6, you’ll discover what I do to get 3 email opt-ins for every business card I hand out.
- Getting Testimonials. Hands down the best way to overcome prospects’ skepticism about your products and services, testimonials can be time-consuming to capture. Stop wasting your valuable time begging clients to spend a few minutes writing a glowing recommendation. Put these tips to work, and clients will literally be lining up to share their rave reviews … without you spending a single extra minute.
- Writing Sales Copy. Copywriting can be sheer torture and take hours. But I’ve discovered 3 strategies that effortlessly dissolve writers block … and make the process of writing sales messages as natural as breathing.
- Creating Case Studies. Want to do one better than a testimonial? Start incorporating powerful case studies into your marketing materials. I’ll share my 3-part formula for crafting these sales gems … and reveal an ingenious method to persuade clients to submit success stories by the dozens.
- Website Conversion. Many entrepreneurs are completely baffled about how to make their web sites work better. But you’ll know exactly where to start … and how to analyze the experience from your visitors’ point of view once you watch Video Lesson #19. Tip: I even have a bonus gift waiting for you to make analyzing web site statistics an absolute breeze – a $197 value!
- Public Interviews. Being interviewed on teleseminars, radio or television can score you tons of valuable free publicity. But here’s what most people don’t know: You should provide sample questions for the interviewer to ask you. Discover 7 questions that position you for success … and that can be used with any audience.
- Book Promotion. Books are an excellent way to promote your business. But traditional book marketing activities can gobble up hundreds of hours. Discover 3 strategies that sell more books, help you reach more prospects, and even create more spin-off products.
… Streamline Operations
- Spotting Great Talent. Want to boost your company’s productivity by 200 to 500 percent? Make sure you’re hiring great talent. I share the 3-step process I use to weed out candidates … and reveal exactly what happens during interviews to guarantee I hire the best of the best.
- Executive Assistant. Want to make your investment in an executive assistant pay off in spades? Incorporate these 3 tips into your weekly activity … and productivity will soar.
- Weekly Goals. The single best way to achieve more of your annual goals is to break them down into weekly chunks. Discover 3 tips to practically guarantee you reach every weekly goal … including a way to constantly improve efficiency.
- Business Meetings. Ask any professional what the #1 time-waster is, and they’ll all agree: Business meetings. These 3 strategies keep meetings flowing smoothly and ensure that they produce measurable results. I’ll even tell you the hands-down best time to hold meetings to ensure not a single precious second is lost.
- Unhappy Customers. Dissatisfied customers are a natural part of doing business. But dealing with them can suck hours of your time and drag your energy down. Use this unique 3-step process to handle interactions with unhappy customers in a highly efficient way. (As a bonus, you may find that you can even salvage some sales – in my business, we overturn 15 to 20 percent of refund requests and often create lifelong relationships.)
… Create a More Harmonious and Smoother-Flowing Personal Life
- Family Members. You might not think about family members as impacting your productivity, but they do. Disruptions, conflict and demands for attention are all common ways that relatives slow you down. Use these 3 novel ideas to build better relationships and quickly resolve conflict … and you’ll find your days flow more easily, particularly if you work from home.
- Cleaning Up Messes. Physical messes, like a pile of paper on your counter or clutter in the garage, are one of the most common overlooked time-suckers. Some messes make it harder to accomplish a task, such as not being able to find the tool you need. Others simply cause a drain on your energy, as you work to squash the irritation that rises up when you see another to-do that needs attention. Discover 3 easy ways to conquer the messes in your life, so you can create a harmonious environment.
- Even when you’re on vacation, traveling is one of the most stressful activities you can engage in. These 3 tips – though somewhat controversial – will make your trips less hectic and help you get back up to speed once you return.
Achieve More Goals and Increase Your Revenue
Think about everything that’s currently looming over your head, squawking for attention every day.
Imagine being able to blast through the “must-do” daily and weekly tasks that are required to keep your business operational … and finally getting to the projects that will allow it to grow.
Imagine being able to devote time to improving your marketing. Rather than bringing in the bare minimum number of leads and clients … you can create a flood of referrals and new business to keep your bank account overflowing.
Imagine having the time to create the information products you know you have waiting inside. Create streams of passive income to pay off debt, build your nest egg, and enjoy the lifestyle you’ve always dreamed of.
What you can accomplish once you have unlocked the secrets to maximum productivity is limited only by
I’ve used these secrets to multiple my annual revenue a whopping 4,000 percent since I launched my business.
Yet I’ve also used these timeless strategies to:
- Clean and organize my garage
- Hire stellar employees
- Effortlessly resolve conflict
- Strengthen my relationship with my wife
- Get more joy and fun out of family vacations
Productivity Secrets™ helps you get more out of life … in all areas.
Reduce Your Stress and Increase Peace of Mind
Having your mind cluttered with unfinished to-do items and ideas that are screaming to be birthed into reality is incrediblydistracting and stressful. The more you knock off your to-do list, the calmer and less stressed you’ll feel.
You’ll also build your self-esteem and confidence. As my dear friend Jack Canfield teaches, the more you keep your commitments, the more you learn to trust yourself … and the more confident you become in your ability to achieve any goal.
Rather than collapsing into bed in a state of stress and worry … you’ll sleep serenely, satisfied in the knowledge that you accomplished exactly what you set out to do that day.
Rather than logging extra hours at night and on the weekends, yet still wondering desperately how you’ll get everything done … you’ll wrap up your days on time and enjoy your evenings, knowing without a shred of doubt that you’ll get everything done easily on your to-do list the next day.
Bottom line: You won’t be a slave to your business. You’ll run your business, accomplish your tasks, and be free to enjoy your life.
What’s an Extra Hour Worth to YOU?
If you faithfully apply even a fraction of the proven strategies I share in Productivity Secrets™, you’ll recapture hours of extra time each week.
How much you gain depends on how much inefficiency is in your life now, as well as how many and how well you apply these strategies.
But let’s say that you start by recapturing a modest 2 hours every week.
If you charge $100 an hour and use that time to perform services for which you get paid … that’s potentially an extra $800 in your pocket every month.
If you invest your extra hours in activities that will produce returns for months to come, such as creating information products or improving your marketing system … your return on investment could be much higher.
So think about it for a minute …
…what would you pay to get even
an extra 2 hours a week into your schedule?
If you’ve ever put your head down at the end of a long day and wished there was someway to add hours to your day, you’ll agree: the ability to get more done in less time is priceless.
But you’ll gain access to my very best Productivity Secrets™ for a very reasonable $274.
That’s an investment that you’ll easily be able to recoup within just a few hours!
When you think about how much income you could potentially generate by gaining even 2 extra hours in your week, I’m sure you’ll agree that this is a steal.
And don’t forget that when you share these secrets with your team, your employees, interns and even your vendors will become more productive too. The sky’s the limit in terms of what you can achieve.