Bill O’Hanlon – Get Your Book Published
Just pay: $87
Sale Page: https://archive.is/6eWPj
Writing Your Book Can Earn You Extra Income For Years, Raise Your Fees, Get More Speaking Gigs and Instantly Establish You As An Expert
- Earn you extra income now and in the future
- Establish your reputation as an expert
- Result in increased speaking invitations and fees, and more clients.
- Leave a legacy and make a contribution to others
- I don’t have enough time
- I am a nobody, who would want to buy my book?
- I am disorganized or ADD.
- I don’t have anything original to say.
- I have lots of ideas, but I am not sure what my book (or my first book) should be about.
- Now is not the right time. I’ll wait until I have lots of time, the right computer, have done all the research, know everything about my topic, fix up a writing space, the kids leave home, I retire, etc.
- I wouldn’t know where to start.
From Clueless, Scattered and Too Busy to Write to Being an Author and Making an Impact
I know how to get a book written and published and I’ll help you!
What Has Stopped You From Writing and Publishing Your Book?
Get Over Your Barriers and Fears and Get Published This Year
- I’m too busy (You and everyone else. If you want something done, as they say, give it to a busy person. If you can write five emails a day, you can write the same amount of words on your book per day and have it finished in months.
- I’m a nobody! Who would buy or read my book? (Most authors start off as unknowns. I’ll bet you don’t know the names of the authors of many books you have bought and enjoyed. I will show you how to make yourself and your book more visible in this course. And I have created another bonus mini-course about becoming a recognized expert and becoming more visible that will help with that.)
- I don’t know where to start. (That is true for anything new you tackle. Luckily I do know where to start and will show you exactly where in this course.)
- I’m not sure my book is commercial enough. (I will show you how to shape your book to make it commercial without selling your soul or changing the essence of the book.)
- I’m ADD or disorganized. (I’m prone to disorganization and impulsiveness too and have discovered ways to manage that and get over 30 books written and published. I’ll share with you my methods and secrets for writing quickly and focusing yourself and your book.)
- I have lots of ideas, but I am not sure if I have a book or which idea I should write about. (That is where I started, with five book ideas. I will show you how to take the mass of ideas you have, figure out which one will be the easiest, fastest and best to write and craft it into a coherent book.)