INSIGHT – The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life
Sale Page: http://store.pranskyandassociates.com/insight-the-principles-of-a-fulfilling-high-performance-life/
Pransky and Associates has been seeing clients one-on-one for 30 years using an innovative approach that brings real, meaningful, and lasting change.
INSIGHT concentrates everything that we teach our clients into one 8-week course that users can experience from the privacy and comfort of their own home or office.
What results can I expect?
- An overall sense of peace of mind; to not just get through life or go through the motions, but to actually like your life.
- To feel more settled and comfortable in your own skin without ‘fixing yourself’ or waiting for your life to improve
- Hopefulness about the changes you want to see in your life and the things you’ve given up on.
- The abilitiy to bounce back from things, both big and small. You’ll get over things faster and easier, without all the “baggage” and emotional wear and tear.
INSIGHT is very different than the other programs, books, or workshops out there.
- There are no behavioral techniques and no prescribed ways to be
- It is not based on self-analysis; there is no processing of your past or your habits
- It is not a course where you “work on yourself”
This is not a grueling process, yet it has enormous impact.
What is an online course?
An online course is a self-study learning experience that takes place on your device or computer over the internet. You can easily log into this course anytime, anywhere and learn at your own pace. It’s engaging, interactive, easy to relate to and presented in plain language. It allows people to get real and lasting help that’s discreet, affordable, and adaptable to any busy schedule.
The creators of this course have taken the essence of what has accounted for their strongest results with their clients over the past 30 years, and laid it out in 8 lessons. The lessons are carefully and thoughtfully put together, they’re sequential, and they build on each other. After 2 years in production, we tested the course content with focus groups and refined the materials to perfection. The feedback and results have been astounding to us.
An online course does require a level of time and attention. But like anything you learn, you get out what you put in. We are absolutely certain that if you put in the time, this course will change you.
Brief intro to the lesson and what to look for.
Presents the main point of each lesson, the logic, and the relevance. The messages in these lectures will build on previous lectures and build the foundation for the next lesson in the course
Short, concise, often humorous stories that use real life scenarios to make the learning real, not just theoretical or intellectual.
Discussion with Guest Presenter
Scroll down to see complete list of guest presenters.
Short lecture that uses metaphors, graphics, and visuals to make the point of the lesson in a new way. Very easy to grasp.
Course Also Includes:
- 2 recorded Q&A sessions from 100+ participants.
- Private online discussion forum
- Printable Workbook
- Summary Points and Transcripts for each lesson
- Optional coaching sessions
George Pransky co-founded Pransky and Associates in 1984 and is a senior partner. As the original co-founder of the approach featured in the INSIGHT course, George now runs the Professional Training Division of Pransky and Associates, speaks at conferences internationally, and is the author of The Relationship Handbook.
Kara Stamback and Erika Bugbee joined Pransky and Associates 17 years ago and are partners in the organization. In keeping with the pioneering spirit of Pransky and Associates, they started the online learning division of the company and are passionate about making this work accessible to the world.
Each lesson features an exclusive presentation from a different guest presenter. The guest presenters were chosen based on their extensive experience and expertise in the subject matter for each lesson.
We’ve listed the presenters below. These exclusive interviews have been a favorite component of course participants because:
- Their expertise brings a level of depth to each subject area
- They represent another voice and another teaching style
- They create a dynamic in conversation that you don’t get from lecture
- The topics presented represent the most frequently asked questions from that lecture based on our focus group questionnaires
Coaching Packages (Add-on)
Coaching is an exceptionally valuable add-on to the INSIGHT course. Talking to a live person can help you to see the relevance of the learning in your life, it can connect the dots. Some of the benefits of coaching:
- It can help you to see some patterns of thought that are so engrained they are often invisible to you.
- Coaching calls allow you to ask questions about the content of the course and fill in the gaps in your learning.
- Having live conversations with a coach brings a sense of connection and community and brings a life to your learning.
- Do you have trouble following through? Coaching will help you stay on track and bea accountable for getting it done so you get the most out of the course and your time investment.
You can sign up for coaching anytime (before, during, or after you start the course) but as the coaching is done by the creators of the course, Kara Stamback and Erika Bugbee, availability is limited so schedule early for the best flexibility.
During the course course we will guide you through a series of discussions, lectures and visual elements. We teach a set of principles that our work is based on that has been shown over and over again to have a major impact in the lives of our clients. Listed below you will find four of the key points we cover. Other subjects are presented, but this list gives you a flavor of some of the main areas in which you can expect results.
- In this course you’ll learn about the power behind your creative process and how to tap into it more consistently and deliberately.
This course will show you how to take advantage of the creative potential that we’re all hooked into. Often people feel like they’re capable of so much more than what they normally do. They’d love to have more inspired ideas, more fresh and original thinking. They want to get into a flow of thought that’s fluid, feeds on itself, and has the potential to go somewhere, to turn into something bigger.
- This course will teach you how to improve your ability to bounce back from the ups and downs of life.
Getting thrown around seems to be a human thing, yet there certain times we get over things faster and cleaner, or certain things we bounce back from with more poise and grace. See how that can spread to the rest of your life so there’s not only less wear and tear, but over time you end up stronger, more robust, and the better for it.
- You will learn about where change really comes from and how to make it last.
Often people try to change by analyzing, using will-power, or trying to use other people’s ideas. It’s a lot of work and not a lot of payoff. Yet we’ve all had moments of realization, insight, of seeing something obvious that we didn’t see the day before. And it just showed up out of the blue. Those are the moments where there was a noticeable shift in the way we saw or did things after that. There is a built-in intelligence within people that points us in a new direction, shows us another way, sets a change in motion. This course will very clearly lay out for you exactly how that works, what you have to do with it, and how to avoid the trap of becoming chronically stuck, stagnant, or discouraged.
- In this course you will learn how common it is for people to get caught in repetitive and unproductive patterns of thought, and how to loosen the grip of your own bad habits.
Our thinking has huge implications for us; it’s fast and furious, constant, ever-changing, and so much of it’s beyond our control. Yet when a person understands the role of thought in life it substantially changes how much we get carried away in our devices, fixate, and spiral within our own minds. The end result is that you get a higher ratio of thinking that’s constructive, responsive, and more proactive. The kind of thinking that works for you, not against you.
What’s included in the course? Can you describe the lessons?
Weekly lessons are accessed through a private members-only website. Each week you’ll have access
- Narrative guide to the week’s lesson (2-3 minutes)
- Lecture – video lecture on the lesson for the week (20 minutes)
- Animation – an animated story that makes the point of the lesson in a practical way (5-7 minutes)
- Metaphor – A video segment with graphic illustrations and visual imagery (10-12 minutes)
- Discussion – Each week the most common questions from that lesson are discussed with a variety of guest speakers. The speakers are some of the most well-respected professionals in our field. Scroll down on the INSIGHT page to see a list of the presenters (15-20 minutes)
- Reflective Questions delivered to your email inbox weekly
Get INSIGHT – The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life right now!
INSIGHT – The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life Free Download, The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life Download, The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life Groupbuy, The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life Free, The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life Torrent, The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life Course Free, The Principles of a Fulfilling and High-Performance Life Course Download