Matt Bernstein – Stock Market Investing Strategies For Personal Finance
Stock Market Investing Strategies For Personal Finance
Learn the Best Investment Strategies for the Best Stocks to Invest in.
Hi, my name is Matt Bernstein, successful Udemy instructor with over 170,000+ students across 192 countries. But, I’m going to make the proper assumption that you have no idea who I am.
From an investing standpoint, my most successful investments in 2008 were, Google and Apple. In 2012 they were, Facebook, Tesla, and Netflix. Apple again in 2017 for $92.00, and Twitter for $15.00
Now, you’re thinking, “that’s great for you, how am I going to succeed?”
At the end of the course you’ll learn how to…
- Discover and invest in stocks that outperform the DOW and S&P 500.
- Maximize your return on investment.
- Understand the history of the stock market so you will not be doomed to repeat other people’s mistakes.
- Decide whether a financial advisor is right for you.
- Think rationally about the stock market and think long term.
- Determine your risk appetite investing in stocks.
- Calculate textbook stock valuations.
Introduction to Investing
- Introduction to Investing (2:37)
- What is the Stock Market (6:09)
- Learn Stock Market History (4:41)
- Advice on Financial Advisors (6:01)
- Start Planning for Retirement (5:35)
- Old School Investment Strategies (2:24)
- Setup a Brokerage Account (1:28)rt
Thinking Long Term
- Think Rationally About Investing (6:21)
- How the Housing Market Crashed (4:17)
- Tempering Investment Expectations (3:25)
- Determine Risk Appetite for Investing (5:16)
Maximize Stock Market Returns
- Maximize Return on Investment (11:06)
- Understand Price to Earnings Ratio of a Stock (5:55)
- Calculate Textbook Stock Valuations (7:18)
- What is the Worth of a Stock (4:06)