Mike Reinold – Inner Circle – Integrating Kettlebells into Shoulder Rehabilitation
|Format Type||Webrip – MP4′|
In this month’s Inner Circle webinar, I discuss how you can start to incorporate kettlebells into your shoulder rehabilitation programs (and really all upper extremity programs, not just shoulder). This isn’t a talk about how the traditional kettlebell exercises like swings and getups are good for your shoulder (which they are), but rather how kettlebells can be used for a tool in the rehab phase of programs.
- How kettlebells can be integrated into the earlier phases of the rehab process
- Why kettlebells are great for dynamic stability of the upper extremity
- How to progress from basic movement patterns to move complex
- How to choose specific kettlebell styles and weights for use in rehabilitation
To access the webinar, please be sure you are logged in and are a member of the Inner Circle program.
- Inner Circle members click here to access the webinar
- Learn how to access this webinar and much more in my online Inner Circle Mentorship program