Saad Tariq Hameed – Volume Trading Analysis (Skills)
Volume is one indicator that is most under-rated. It is under-rated as it shows the activities of institutional money flow and that is what the big player doesn’t want you to see.
In This Course I will discuss volume Indicator to show how you can spot the bull trend before the rise and bear trap before the fall. Volume shows the complete history of the stock i.e how with the rise in volume, stock falls and with falling volume it rises.
In This course you will Learn Top Volume Indicator to understand when the Smart money is coming in or going out and in the process save your trading account.
What are the requirements?
- Proof of Earning (0:02)
- Promo (0:58)
- Introduction (1:58)
- What is Volume? (1:55)
- Why Volume is Important? (3:59)
- Guidelines to Volume Analysis (1:28)
- Request (3:19)
OBV Volume Analysis
- What is OBV? (4:05)
- How is OBV Calculated? (1:18)
- OBV Explained (10:25)
Accumulation Volume vs Distribution Volume
- Accumulation Volume Analysis (5:47)
- Distribution Volume Analysis (4:36)
- OBV Accumulation & Distribution On Charts (9:37)
- Quiz 1: What is the Difference Between Accumulation and Distribution?
OBV on Charts
- Understanding OBV Daily (23:10)
- Understanding OBV Monthly (17:30)
- Understanding OBV Intraday (25:20)
- Unbelievable Discounted Courses – Limited Time Offer
- THANK YOU AND WHAT YOU CAN DO NOW